Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Team:Team America
  • World:UK1
  • Character:S23

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

Here comes s23, in the forum.  There are so many things i missed about Hero Zero's Forum.  I remember seeing all of the players that play Hero Zero.  Back in the Hero Zero day, I saw Arcadia's profile in animation (a cartoon character.)  When I returned to Hero Zero, I saw that there were changes from Hero Zero.  I noticed that Arcadia is quit moderating the game, due to someone is on her account.  Things change a lot without Arcadia, but solved from Rafael.

Born on 4/21/13 in the game, I started to refresh my account and achieve bigger things to the game.  I joined Team Auduin.  Merboo is the best player I met, first.  Their team doesn't have enough skill point booster, so I went to TIPTON CHEESE.  Its still the same, so I went to Team America. Notice that I went to the teams that has T?  After leaving TIPTON CHEESE, I was attacked and threatened to come back to their team (which is now a fat multi team, because of the multi attacks,) and now, I have a great team :D. I was going wild when I was about to win a Ironic Little Buckle of Valor, but someone beat to the touch :(

Born on 5/28/13 in the forum, I started to get to know players a lot and giving info away (not suppose to) that might be helpful.  I might be a jester :P, A (like) moderator in serious questions, asking questions, and asking what happend.  I'm pretty sure that the most famous (she) player in the forum is Diana1 :) .  The most hateful, and horny guy is Mehdikhasen (really?)  He dares to insult, hack, curse, and even (don't like to) crown him as prince... Just because of Iron Man, you can fly, not a prince. (Sorry about that, but still...)

P.S: I love leftovers, does anyone have some?

Spoiler

#2 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Great to have you here s23.. :D But please try to solve personal matter over the PM.. :)

However lets twixt this thread a little..Lets this thread not be just for s23..Anyone can tell about their journey in HZ game and forum in this thread..So lets hear everyone's HZ story.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#3 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:The Lords
  • Character:mehdikhashen

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Here comes s23, in the forum.  There are so many things i missed about Hero Zero's Forum.  I remember seeing all of the players that play Hero Zero.  Back in the Hero Zero day, I saw Arcadia's profile in animation (a cartoon character.)  When I returned to Hero Zero, I saw that there were changes from Hero Zero.  I noticed that Arcadia is quit moderating the game, due to someone is on her account.  Things change a lot without Arcadia, but solved from Rafael.

Born on 4/21/13 in the game, I started to refresh my account and achieve bigger things to the game.  I joined Team Auduin.  Merboo is the best player I met, first.  Their team doesn't have enough skill point booster, so I went to TIPTON CHEESE.  Its still the same, so I went to Team America. Notice that I went to the teams that has T?  After leaving TIPTON CHEESE, I was attacked and threatened to come back to their team (which is now a fat multi team, because of the multi attacks,) and now, I have a great team :D. I was going wild when I was about to win a Ironic Little Buckle of Valor, but someone beat to the touch :(

Born on 5/28/13 in the forum, I started to get to know players a lot and giving info away (not suppose to) that might be helpful.  I might be a jester :P, A (like) moderator in serious questions, asking questions, and asking what happend.  I'm pretty sure that the most famous (she) player in the forum is Diana1 :) .  The most hateful, and horny guy is Mehdikhasen (really?)  He dares to insult, hack, curse, and even (don't like to) crown him as prince... Just because of Iron Man, you can fly, not a prince. (Sorry about that, but still...)

P.S: I love leftovers, does anyone have some?

bull shits again! like always, no body care about you s23, please stop saying shity things

Spoiler

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

bull shits again! like always, no body care about you s23, please stop saying shity things

Please try to solve personal matters at the PM level..And as I said before this topic is not only for s23..Anybody can tell about their HZ  story here.. Hope that is the only thing to be seen here..

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

agreed Basicly admitting for team hopping

#6 Darth s23

Darth s23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

You can say it on your mind...

Spoiler

#7 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

You can say it on your mind...

Or in PM..Please do not post it publicly..

-With lots of love

Diana

#8 Darth s23

Darth s23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:05 AM